We do not accept any calls regarding Job applications
Please download, print and fill in our Application form. Once completed, post to our Head Office. Should your application be successful, you will be invited for an interview and you will be required to bring all the documents listed in the Requirements for interviewees form and Health Form.
Please note that all applicants invited for an interview are requested to bring the copies of the documents requested as well as the original documents to support their identification. Please Print and fill the Authorisation to provide information to allow us to complete our screening in accordance with the BS7858 standards.
Click on the required form below:
Post your application form to:
OM Security Head Office
31-37 Church Road
Thank you for registering your interest with OM Security Ltd.
Recruitment and Vetting Procedures
Looking to join our Team?
OM Security currently protect many of the UK’s leading organisations nationwide, in many different business sectors including security guards London. We are dedicated to providing an excellent service through highly trained, loyal and committed employees. It is our aim to attract, recruit and retain highly capable security officers as part of our security team.
As a potential employee you can be assured that if you join our team you will always have the best. We believe that it is important that all employees are treated fairly with dignity and respect. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and offer many opportunities of promotion within our company.
We are continually seeking highly motivated individuals with impeccable character to join our ever expanding team of security professionals.
OM Security- Security Recruitment
Following an application the following procedure is undertaken:
- All applicants are required to complete our detailed application form from which an overall picture of their background is obtained.
- The application form is then checked for any deficiency e.g. a gap period that cannot be substantiated or an unacceptable turnover of positions.
- If the application form is acceptable the applicant will be interviewed and their background and experience will be discussed to ascertain suitability.
- Following successful completion of this interview an initial telephone check is undertaken on a minimum of five years employment references.
- In circumstances where we are unable to obtain a reference due to cessation of a previous employer or because of unemployment, we will request a breakdown of the applicant’s National Insurance contributions. This breakdown is available from the National Insurance Contribution Agency and confirms the contributions or credits made, which in turn verifies employment or genuine unemployment periods. If, however, we are not satisfied with this breakdown we will investigate further.
- Arrangements can be made to conduct credit checks and Voters Role search.
- If the applicant is accepted as suitable he/she is offered a position on a sixteen week probationary period. During this time, we must receive written references from all previous employers dating back five years or to school leaving age – whichever is appropriate. In addition we require two personal references.